Graduation is quickly approaching! Can you believe it? Everything you’ve worked so hard to accomplish at UMHB is almost here. Take full advantage of what UMHB has to offer to make this your “Education for Life…Experience of a Lifetime.” Have you done everything you wanted to in college? Have you served your community? Have you learned life skills to help you be successful? Take time to reflect on your time at UMHB and make a list of goals to accomplish before graduation.
Top 10 List
- Meet with your Advisor regularly – make sure you are on track with your Degree Plan
- Verify Graduation Requirements
- Join a Club – leave it better than you found it.
- Apply for an Internship
- Research & apply to Graduate programs
- Attend Job Fairs
- Attend Etiquette Dinner hosted by Career Services
- Enjoy Senior traditions – Midnight March and Robing Chapel
- Update Resume & Practice interview skills
- Participate in Intramurals