Need help with a writing assignment? Come to the Writing Cru!
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Mabee Student Success Center.
Any time that we are open, you may come without reservation for a walk-in appointment. However, these are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and in order to be guaranteed a full, 45-minute session, we recommend you sign-up ahead online. All sessions must last at least 15 minutes to receive credit for a required visit.
We can help you with any writing assignment, including:
- Understanding what you need to do and how to get started
- Reviewing your writing to help verify you're on the right track
- Providing grammar and punctuation guidance
- Providing formatting guidance
- Bring your writing assignment/directions
- Come early, we can help you better if you come in at least 24 hours before the due date
- Bring at least 1 printed copy of your draft (if you've already started writing)
- Be prepared to have an interactive session with the writing tutor
Spring 2018 Schedule
*We will open for walk-in appointments starting January 16th.
|Monday||8:00AM - 9:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 9:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 9:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 9:00PM|
8:00AM - 4:00PM
Call (254) 295-5457 for assistance.